Monday, March 12, 2007

Angels and Demons


Noticed something today that I have to figure out but I have a theory though. Babies stop crying, talking, eating, taking a dump or whatever as soon as they make eye-contact with me. Then if we keep looking at each other a little smile starts to spread on their fat little faces. It's really quite adorable.

But here is the odd part.. If I start giving of a little crooked smile back the baby immediately stops to smile and focus their eyes sharply. They look almost suspicious as if something is terribly wrong.

And finally.. if I say anything the little bastards look like I'm about eat them or something. You can really see the terror on the little buggers and they start screaming like a bat out of hell. Animals don't seem to mind me speak or smile though, but those pesky little snot-faces..

And my conclusion from this might sound a bit far fetched, but hear me out. I have the aura of a beautiful winged angel that send out good vibes the little creatures pick up on, babies can see these things you see. But as I smile my true aura starts seeping through.. They can see it in my eyes. Something isn't right here and as I open my mouth the gig is up and my energy is transformed into that of a sultry demon. I'm not really terrifying in appearance but they know.. They know how sweet words can steer and change mortal men and woman, especially if accompanied with that crooked smile and that is when they try to warn their parents. But it's cool.. I'm not that into moms anyway.

Se you in eighteen years kid.

No comments: