Friday, March 16, 2007

The shit


Ok, even if to snow comes back I don't care. From now on its spring charging towards summer! That together with that I've got my car back which meant that I just had to burn a new cd for the car. So when I'm cruising down Karlavagen people are at least annoyed by some great music. Yeah I know you can hear but I don't care. It sure as hell made you race over the sidewalk grandma.

Just remembered when one of friends vowed that he would never ride in my car again after I played the Batman theme with my speakers maxed out while driving by Stureplan with open windows. But if you ride in the Batmobile you'll suffer the consequences. Write that down.

But here for the songs!

1. Sugarcult - How Does It Feel
2. 30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill
3. The Goo Goo Dolls - Let Love In
4. Otherwise - Somehow
5. tAKiDA - Burning Inside
6. Panic! At the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
7. Stone Sour - Through Glass
8. The Killers - Mr Brightside
9. Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You
10. Dishwalla - Angels or Devils
11. The Kooks - Naive
12. Blessid Union of Souls - I Believe
13. Swirl 360 - Okay
14. The All-American Rejects - Swing, Swing
15. Candlebox - Far Behind
16. Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American
17. Sick Puppies - Mastered - All The Same
18. Sugarbomb - Hello
19. Alter Bridge - Open Your Eyes
20. Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race

No comments: