Friday, March 16, 2007

Just Press Delete


Seriously! Why are there so many completely useless blogs?

"Today I met Bla and we had a coffee. He was nice. Later I watched a movie on the TV and it was funny. Then I went to bed. Bye bye!"

I been checking out the competition and I can not for my life understand why my blog isn't at least among the top ten i Sweden yet. Ok! I know my promotion activities haven't exactly been top notched but its getting there! On top of that I have to admit that there are a couple of pretty decent blogs out there that even I have begun to check out on a regular basis. But I won't give out any names until they promote me as well. You have to give some to get some Mr Schulman. There are really some good writers out there though.

But what are people thinking? I'll just have a diary on the net that is pretty much as exciting as garden work, watching paint dry or waiting for the crocodiles at the zoo to do something. I'll describe mundane things I do all day in a way so it is not even remotely close to being interesting. AAAaah! I have made an oath to make you disappear and so it will be. I'll just leave those blogs I like to last. Sorry but you have to go..

I would like to think that what I say at least have some weight behind it and those times I just feel light hearted that I am able to draw out a smile. But then again.. I'm just in it for the cash, cars and hoes. Holla!

No comments: