Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Payback


I wouldn't say that I easily hold grudges, but you know.. Sometimes what goes around comes around. Six years ago me and my two friends were on the night train going on vacation to drink, ski and fornicate our cute little asses beyond all recognition. But before we arrived I made the number one mistake that you just can't do around people who love you in a mischievous way. I fell asleep before them.. What I concluded from the aftermath was that they had tried the old "foam in the hand" trick but when they tickled my face I never scratched the itch, which meant that I was just lying there with foam in my hand. This was not enough for the two little red-necks, so they upped the ante by just spraying my face until I woke up with a burning rage that just happened to wake up the rest of the passengers in our cart. A wonderful memory.

Well now! Now I will get my true revenge! I found the most beautiful thing one person can do on someone else without being pure evil. They will probably claim afterwards that I have done many many things that were far worse back to them since that foamy night, but I've chosen not to remember those occasions so my revenge will be fully validated.

Well.. The plan is pretty simply. I will drink them both under the table and when they pass out at my place I will light their feet on fire and film it. This might.. I repeat might seem just cruel. But it really isn't! They only burn their feet mildly and while putting the fire out a hilarious dance will takes place! This is so wonderful. I would like to say that I was the creator of this marvelous idea, but I was inspired by a video on the net. So if you would like to get an idea what's going to happen you can take a look here. The only difference is that I will use "Scatman John - I´m a Scatman" in my video.

I'm not evil.. And you're not fat. No really, you're not fat.

No comments: