Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Anger Management


Today I scared the hell out of alot of innocent people.

I was down in the subway, waiting for my ride and started to write a text message when my fingers decided to mess with me a bit. It was almost like they said "Ok guys! Max hasn't given us enough attention lately so lets give him a hint what happens if he doesn't start pampering us soon." and then is just said "plop".

My cellphone leaped into the air and I instinctively, out of reflex, tried to grab the phone while it still was in midair. But instead of catching the phone I managed to smack it really hard, which sent my little brick of a phone flying into the wall and exploding into so many pieces it was joke.. Again out instinct I let out a big "FUCK!" while doing little strangle movements with my hands.

Then I noticed that the whole station had been struck by a sudden complete silence and they were all glancing frightened looks at me, thinking that "there is guy who could do with a bit of counseling". I picked up the pieces of my ex-phone and got on my train.

The lesson to be learned here is that if you drop something don't fling it into a wall and yell profanities afterwards, as it will make people think that you are crazy.

No comments: