Monday, March 12, 2007

Write more please... ok!


Hey everyone! I know I have been bad at updating this blog. The thing is that I started to write down all my thoughts in my calender instead which made things go south. Calenders are evil.. Don't be fooled by that they help you keep appointments. Pure evil I tell you! But now thing will start to roll! And here follows a quote that I promise to use to help at least three friends get laid.



Daniel
: Kat, meet Larence, Larence, this is Kat... Larence is lonely single and I thought you two ought to meet and exchange numbers and fluids...
Kat: Aw, thanks, but I have a boyfriend.
Daniel: Yeah, but things aren't going well for you, are they?
Kat: Yes they are, we've been going out for 3 and a half years.
Daniel: Well, the sex can't be that good lately...
Kat: Well the sex was never good, but that's not the point...
-Aiming for progress

No comments: