Friday, March 23, 2007

Its just not logical


Today I made a discovery. You can divide the world in two groups.

When a group of people go out on serious drinking binge it is the next day that separates the sheep from the wolfs. There are those who let their hungover be their master and "decides" to take it easy and there are those who go "Last night was awesome! God I'm hungover but tonight is going to get even crazier!".

I love the second ones! Personally I'm 50/50, but not that I chill half of the time and go crazy for the other half. Instead I'm "There ought to be a law against being this hungover" for first couple of hours when I wake up from my deep sleep. Then I start thinking of all the great stuff that happened last night and a little devil on my left shoulder starts whispering alluring incentives.

Its party time bitch.

No comments: