Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Balls of Steel


Most people don't know this but I am the king and lone ruler of the Internet. It's quite a responsibility too I would have to admit. Every day I go out in my kingdom and view what kind of gifts my subjects have offered me during the night and scan through what my critical taste enjoys and who's going to dungeons. If you don't believe me I'll just shut down the net for a couple of days. I dare you.. Try me.

By doing my daily journeys I have gained a superior understanding of my lands and have now decided that its time to share some of my findings with all of you loyal subjects. The first of many that I will introduce you to is "Balls of Steel". BoS is a amazing English TV show that just loves go over that thin line of appropriateness and they have made their king very happy with the results. The program is basically divided into several acts but my favorites are "The Annoying Devil" and "Negs Urban Sports". The annoying devil goes around screwing with people and see how far he can push them before they explode and Negs comes up with various sports that all are on the verge of being illegal.

Here are two of my favorite clips from both the Devil and Negs but I recommend that you keep on searching a bit for more clips on your own. Enjoy!

I still enjoy wtiting my little stories the most but I'll try to add as many of these little Internet findings as possible. But they have to meet the royal standards of course.

No comments: