Sunday, March 18, 2007

Back in biz


The power of the hat in indisputable after yesterdays night clubbing!

After a great warm up at my place everyone was a bit tipsy and in a great mood I decided that my old relic would get to come out with me and take a couple of drinks and boy was he happy. The relic is an old cowboy hat that you can clearly see on that it has gone through battle. It is a bit crooked and some parts of the weave have started crumble but it still looks great! Well depending on what kind of mood your in anyway.

So me and my hat went out into the wonderful feeding frenzy which is Stockholm on a Saturday night and owned every place we entered. I know of course that my hat may not be the most fashionable item but we have the most wonderful synergy when we are together that can't be ignored and people seem to notice this as well. You know.. Sometimes I'm just a attention whore.

Now its time for the wonderful part where I have to clean up the apartment and my hat will help or he will get an earful.

No comments: