Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Living


I saw this person on an internet reel some time ago and I really took his speech to heart. But today I managed see a shortened more powerful version of his original speech on the dubious show Oprah.

I wasn't watching it! It just sort of was there.. Oprah is evil I tell you.

But back to the point. The back story to this speech is that Professor Randy Pausch, father of three, was recently told that he had three to six months left to live as he was dying of cancer. This is how he dealt with the news. It is inspiring.







ps: I know that this wasn't the most well written post but I wanted to share this with as soon as I saw it.




ds: Some people are questioning my prediction on the outcome on the song below but.. I tell you. Flo Rida - Low is going to be a hit.

1 comment:

petra said...

my beloved son
i cant find the cancer mans speach
and im really intrested in listening....could you try find it again.....love mama