Monday, January 28, 2008

Arrived - I'm Really Here


It took almost five hours after we landed from our gruesome 25 hour flight that I realized that we were actually in Thailand. What shocked me into my proper senses was a shot of whiskey and standing on the buzzling street of "Walking Street" in Pattaya. We started out partying hard and so far five days later nothing is pointing towards that this will decline.

I would have demolished my old record for staying awake the longest, but a two hour involuntary nap made me feel like I wasn't being true to myself. But I have definitely broken my record for least amount of sleep in four days.

During this time little A LOT has happened. My favourite things being;

The kissing contest, which I refused take part in, where Chris (not using any name acronyms anymore) managed to squuuueeeeeze in a last minute kiss with not exactly the cutest Thai girl right before the deadline. Sara coerced this young tourist boy to give her a big sloppy one. She's still talking about the kiss and expresses herself a in great detail what acts she wished she performed with the child (emphasizing child and boy). Just as a note. I'm pretty sure that Sara is exactly what my little sisters will grow up to become and I'm absolutely terrified.

Secondly I wish all of you could have seen the look on Chris face when a little Thai Go-go girl thrusted her pelvis on his face and him first jerking back in horror and right after that realizing that she wasn't wearing any panties. He is now convinced that he has Hepatitis B.

Have to go to bed now. We're going up early tomorrow to get a massage before we head to the beach. The biggest worry in my life right now is how I am going to turn down the offered happy ending tomorrow. And for those of you who don't know what a happy ending in the context of a massage implies. I urge you to find out. Write that down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, great post. Onwards, Ian