Sunday, January 13, 2008

Insomnia

Insomnia is a bitch. For most, insomnia is lacking the ability to fall asleep. I don't see it that way. For me sleeping is death. The second most boring state in existence to be exact. I have noticed that I will do just about anything except going to sleep.

Just now I have started three intense conversations on msn, all about the equilibrium between men and those strange long haired creatures. Before that there was the short but intense workout beside my bed (have to get buff so the ladies will dig me when I'm naked).

And before that there was the project to have a beautiful version of those long haired creatures to come over and keep me company. Which failed miserably I might add. That this was one o'clock in the morning is no excuse.

Note to self: Get a full understanding of the women psyche by Tuesday.

No comments: