Friday, January 4, 2008

Into the Mist

Tonight my good friend H is coming down from up north to make sure that I have a serious speech impediment before twelve o’clock tonight. Each time he is in town, of some strange reason, I never remember how I got home, in bed and wake up with the headache only a terrible demon called Tequila could summon. Damn that demon woman.. Note to self – Don’t swallow the worm.

On top of this I usually awake fully clothed with 50 angry text messages on my cell phone from the poor girl I booty called last night, but forgot to stay awake to open the door for – Aka The ultimate “hard to get”-move! I guess it’s not the nicest thing in the world to do to someone.. Haha, still a bit funny though.

This night is going to get crazy. Now where is my Sombrero hiding?

No comments: