Wednesday, April 18, 2007

LP


Guess who is coming to town!? And guess who forgot to buy tickets.. Well to get back to my last post I actually kept postponing buying them until the tickets suddenly were sold out. So now I will have to get them at a scalper at twice the price but I don't care cause I'm going. I'm going and I'm going to rock out with Linkin Park. Don't even care if I have to go alone. I'll be everyone in the audience new best friend and the band will dedicate the concert to me. I will stage dive naked while singing "numb" together with Chester on an extra microphone. On the next concert the band will sell t-shirts with my face on it. This is how crazy it will get. Just to give you a heads-up.

And if you haven't heard it.. Their new song What I've Done is sweet. Shibby!

And I hope you like the little before and after of the band! So if you look like Chester used to know that you still have a chance.

No comments: