Thursday, April 5, 2007

Deathgrip


Forgot to mention a beautiful little piece of info from the party bonanza!

It was when J got into a fight. It was really unnecessary but the whole thing was so funny that I just had to mention it.

Me and J were heading back to Berns when some dude made some random remark at J. Instead of dropping it J made his stand and took use of his Deathgaze which didn't seem to do much on his assailant which kept dropping remarks. So J opted for the much feared Deathgrip and grabbed the guy by his collar at arms length and continued with the Deathstare. Still the assailant wouldn't crumble and instead he went to attack.

The next part was a bit blurry since I was terribly drunk and my conviction is always that a clean fight one on one should stay that way. So I stayed out of it but there seemed to be a draw. No I give J the victory simple on stature.

J would have made a great Spartan. More on Spartans tomorrow.

No comments: