Monday, February 5, 2007

Hail to the Prince


Damn it! Ooops I did it again.. This year I promised myself that there was no way that I would stay up and watch the Superbowl. You see here in Sweden to damn thing starts at two o'clock in the morning and ends only god knows when. Something that has a tendency to f**k things up if you like me actually have things to do and places to be at in the morning.

And what annoys me even more is that we can't even see the commercials! I have to go out on the net the next day to see these wonderful pieces of comedy, which you just by the way can find here.

But something made it all worth it.. Prince! Prince rocked the stage with some of my all time favorite songs such as Along the Watchtower and Best of You and made me a believer. You see when I was small my mother badgered me with tons of music, some stuck some didn't and Prince got to hang around my play lists thanks to a few songs that i liked. But now I might just have to find his "Best of" record and scan through it once more. You can find his performance here for the first part and here for the second part.

And yeah! I know he's not called Prince any more but I just didn't have the time to write "the artist formerly known as Prince who is currently performing under the name of weird symbol that contains the mark of Tao" each time I referred to him. So piss off!

ps: The Colts won by the way.

No comments: