Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"Twi Twi Twi!"


I don't know why but I've never really liked hamsters. I just don't see their purpose here on earth other than possibly feeding a large bird or two. They smell, make annoying little chirping noises and if they are let out of their cages.. They shit all over the place.

The thing is though.. I have something to horrifying confess. Once I did something terrible to a hamster.. Something terribly funny that is, haha!

I was at this friend's house warming up for a night on the town. But through the music you could consistently hear his little sister's hamster going ballistic in it's cage. F told me to just leave the little bugger alone but when he was in the bathroom and I was making new drinks I couldn't help myself.

The little hairball was drinking on one of those water dispensers that they have to use a straw to get their water. So I go over to the little creature, watching him getting his drink on, when a stroke of genius hit me. Lets see what happens if I just push on the water bottle a little! And thus creating a large flow of water exploding into the little hamster's mouth. So I did and I can't stop laughing when I thinking about it!

The little guys cheeks expanded like a small bomb had gone off which made them look like two small furry balloons and you could see the total shock in his beady little eyes! Then he ran for his life while going "TWI TWI TWI!!" and hid under the sawdust in his little house remaining completely quiet for the rest of the night.

So if you got an annoying hamster you now know what to do.

No comments: