Thursday, June 21, 2007

Smile Bitch


Today I became a man again. No more chained by the attributes of total youth.

Two years ago I got the unfathomable news that I was going to get braces. This at the tender age of 21. Fortunately, at the time, I had a gorgeous girlfriend who loved me more than to let a face full of metal deter her. God I loved that woman.

Somehow I got used to the routine of cleaning my teeth five times a day, explaining to people why a full grown man had a set of braces and once a month getting my "period" as the cruel bastards tightened my braces (making them an effective method of torture). For five days, every five weeks, Satan would have told me to be nicer.

I also noticed when going through my pictures that I haven't had one full out smile in two years. But all of that is now over. Watch out cause' Mr Colgate is back! But foremost..

I am free again. *Wish you could see the smile on my face*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, underbart :D