Saturday, February 2, 2008

Impossible is Nothing

From an early age I was always very interested in martial arts and gymnastics. I would like to say that this was because of some specific person in my life which inspired to to go down this path. Maybe being able to credit it to my older brother who has trained various arts since he too was a small boy or maybe some great figure as perhaps Bruce Lee would have been nice.

But no..

What inspired me was no other than - The Turtles! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that is or if you want to be really cool you can just say TMNT. It is interesting how kids can find role models in weirdest of places but I'm still happy that mine led me on path of training your body and mind. Have to catch a boat now so Cowabunga at you guys!
Found this amazing gymnast that I wanted to share with you as well.

No comments: