Saturday, February 2, 2008

Koh Samet


Today were leaving for Koh Samet! Even though we haven't booked neither tickets to actually get us there or a hotel room for when we arrive I still feel confident in this decision. Heard somewhere a long time ago that you should do something every day that scares you and this measures low on my terrified scale. Everything will work out as it always does.


And yeah! Have to get a backpacker bag before we leave! There is no way I'm hauling my brick on wheels half way across this country over seas and bad roads while constantly fighting throngs of wild animals. It might work as a good weapon though.. Well I guess I would if it still had a handle I could swing it by. There's still the possibility to drop it on the animals! Anyway, enough ranting but I'm still a bit curious what my travel companions will do with their luggage.


Once I read about a magic luggage that that walked by itself on hundreds of small legs and somehow managed to clean all your clothes. I want to get that one of those. There has to be one around here somewhere.

No comments: