Thursday, February 1, 2007

Smokin'


Ahhh! My predictions came true! The night did contain naked women, guns and drugs all thanks to the epic movie Smokin' Aces. I have promised to not include any smileys whatsoever in my blog for spiritual reasons, but I was pretty close there as I felt so incredibly clever. The movie felt even greater as I was joined by my beautiful date who constantly tried to make inappropriate approaches by nibbling my earlobe. But since he is an old childhood friend I felt it was easier to just let him keep on nibbling and explain to him after the movie that I still don't like him in that way (thanks for a great night J and we will rock the town tomorrow).

Then during the day I realized something pretty annoying. I am not an unique snowflake! Somehow I was led to believe that my blog was special, extraordinary and one of the few existing here in the world. I was sadly mistaken.. Feels almost like I ought to get a tattoo just so could be more like everyone else.

So! This have led to an elaborate plan where I simply have to eliminate everyone else who publishes a blog and just to make it interesting I will dispose of them in alphabetical order. There can only be one..

No comments: