Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Time to Pick This Up Again

Well, it has been quite the hiatus. I'm currently sitting here on a ferry boat with two hundred truck drivers thinking about why I stopped writing. What happened?


It became a chore. I wanted more readers so I had to produce in order to keep the numbers up. So this time I'm telling no one. Or maybe at least won't check my stats and just tell a few people. Or maybe just not check the stats that often.. Yeah that will be fine, just a couple of times a weeeeeeeeee..NOOOO! No checking at all. That will be the only way.


This will be an experiment. I'm strongly considering that the things I wrote only appealed to a small niche of people who got "it" and almost all except my mom didn't like what I wrote. The only problem with mom was that she liked everything way too much and didn't get a thing. But that is what supportive parents do I guess.


So this is where my thoughts will land once more for a while. It will be interesting to see what happens.


Love M

No comments: