Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sweet Child of Mine


Why? Why must I be such a bad influence? Not only leading by bad example, but doing my best to corrupt others as well. To give you the back-story.. I’m currently in Thailand with my dad and my little sister. My dad is already corrupted enough and sometimes even so that he scares me, but my sweet innocent sister has not yet been stained. She has newly turned fourteen, has long golden hair and laughs hysterically when she is really scared. And yeah.. She moved out of Stockholm so she could spend all of her time playing with horses.

It took me four days to have her drink her first beer. She didn’t like the taste that much but I told her I would leave her in the club and go home on my own if she didn’t finish her beer. But no more I tell you! Tonight their will be bowling and cinema I tell you! No beer! Well not for her anyway.. She will have her first tequila instead.

Update: The Tequila became a B52 but that was actually my brothers doing and not mine. HA!

No comments: